As we know all that Bangladesh is a Muslim country. Al Hera Institute is the one of famous Arabic and Muslim school of Dhaka. Recent circular they announce for a teacher for their school.
- Institute name: Al Hera Institute
- Address: Malibag
Job detail of the school in Bangladesh
This is a full-time job. And there is a job vacancy only for one person. Female are not allowed.
- Job post: assistant teacher
- Age: 25 to 35
- Salary and facility: more than 20 thousand taka. But it will be changed after discuss.
- Last day for application: 19th September of 2016
Job requirement for the job
Basically, they are looking for a religious person as a teacher. The person who follows 5-time salat per day gets first priority.
- Education requirement: At least kamil or same level education qualification.
- Experience requirement: at least 2-year teaching experience needed.
- Another requirement: being a Muslim is important.
If you want to get the school teacher job in Bangladesh then contract with the authority. Or you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the CV you have to add your details, NID, the full name of you and your mother-father. Don’t forget to add your photo. It will be better if you add a handwritten application with the CV. You can drop your paper physically if you want. Address: 23/B, Malibag Chaudhurypara, Dhaka- 1219. Cell: 01946196160